Frequently asked questions
- What is Bluecode?
Bluecode is simple, safe, and incredibly fast. Every time you make a purchase, a new blue barcode appears. Show the Bluecode to the cashier and you are done.
Watch a short intro video here.
- What advantages does Bluecode offer merchants?
- Low transaction fees
- Fast payment at the POS
- Guaranteed safety
- App available for iOS and Android
- No fixed or additional costs
- More turnover
- No changes to vending machines
- Connection with customer loyalty programs
- Included protection of minors
- Additional acceptance of payments with Alipay
For more information please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why is it secure to use Bluecode?
Bluecode is a highly secure payment method because:
- A new Bluecode is created for each individual payment.
- Each Bluecode can only be used once.
- No confidential data is transferred in the payment cycle.
- The smartphone does not store any personal data or other information that could be used to identify the user’s account.
- Where can I pay with Bluecode?
Bluecode was launched in Austria in 2015 and is now available in 85% of all local grocery stores. These include brands such as Billa, BIPA, Merkur, Spar, Interspar, Eurospar, M-Preis, Sutterlütty, ADEG, Galeria Kaufhof, Globus and many more. Bluecode also goes to innovative bakeries, garages, cinemas, petrol stations, and restaurants. For a detailed list of merchants in your area, go to the merchant tab after activating your account.